Are you a start-up social entrepreneur with the passion and the drive to create positive social change?
UnLtd India is just the launchpad to get you started! We offer three levels of support to early stage social entrepreneurs. To find out more, please click here.
LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 2
Applications for Levels 1 and 2 are now closed. Click here to view the selection and eligibility criteria. Please give us your details in this Expression of Interest Form so that we can get in touch with when the next round of applications open in Aug/Sept 2016.
Kindly email us on email@example.com if you have any questions!
(1) SOCIAL ORGANISATIONS ADDRESSING KEY CHALLENGES IN THE SKILLING SECTOR IN INDIA
J.P. Morgan and UnLtd India jointly announce a search for getting-ready-to-scale stage social organisations with an innovative approach to solving challenges across the skilling sector value chain in India. See below for program offering and eligibility criteria.
If you are an eligible and interested organisation, please click here to apply! Application deadline is 15th July, 2016.
(2) SOCIAL ORGANISATIONS ADDRESSING A PRESSING SOCIAL NEED IN INDIA
Are you looking to start scaling your social organisation? Then apply to Growth Challenge for support!
Our program provides:
- Coaching and trainings to help grow your organisation's reach and impact
- Leadership development for you and your senior team
- Connections to experts, funders and other stakeholders in the social sector
- A peer community of like-minded, socially driven entrepreneurs
- Financial support to cover part of your scaling costs
To apply, you must have:
- An innovative, scalable model addressing a pressing social need in India
- A model that is operational on ground and has evidence of impact created
- A legally incorporated entity less than 5 years old (for-profit, non-profit, hybrid)
- One year of audited financial statements
- The need and desire to receive capacity building support